12.09.2011

13 Days of Creepmas, Day 8

Again, I forgot about Creepmas yesterday. I guess I've just been too busy with Creepmas shopping to think about anything else. But here we are, and I shall post twice again today. First, I have another creepy Creepmas song for you guys.

Wednesday 13 - Buried by Christmas


Merry Christmas ho, ho, ho
I'll be six feet under the snow
Jingle bells along the way
I'm a dead motherfucker and I'm counting my days
I've been too naughty, I forgot to be nice
I guess violence is my vice
So check your list Santa, and check it twice
I'm a dead motherfucker all right

I'll be buried by Christmas x8
(all I want for Christmas is a custom fit casket with black velvet interior...Oh yeah, and a bucket of chicken.)

Seasons beatings and a jolly farewell
By Christmas Eve I'll be rotting so well
In a one horse open sleigh
Straight to Hell laughing all the way
I've been too naughty, I forgot to be nice
I guess violence is my vice
So check your list Santa, and check it twice
I'm a dead motherfucker all right

I'll be buried by Christmas x 8
(Santa, if you're out there, and you can hear me, your fat ass better have me a freshly dug grave)

I'll be buried by Christmas x 8

If you would like to listen, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment