12.13.2011

13 Days of Creepmas, Day 13

So, it's the last day of Creepmas, and I'm fresh out of ideas. At least I lasted this long, right? Anyways, today I guess I'll share with you my plans for Christmas. It probably won't be too interesting, but I'm excited.

First of all, my eight year-old stepson will be coming to stay with us on the 22nd (the day before my birthday!). We'll be getting cookie dough and making Christmas cookies with him. Except I've kind of rubbed off on the poor boy, and he's loving zombies lately. He wants to make Zombie Santa cookies. We'll also be making a gingerbread house. I'm especially excited about this, because I've never made one before and I've always wanted to. I'm glad I'll get to experience that with him. And knowing the two of us, it will probably be a haunted gingerbread house.

After that, we'll be going to my boyfriend's sister's house on Christmas eve. We'll spend the night, and come back home to spend the rest of Christmas with my mom and dad. I'm expecting some horror-related gifts, because...well, my family knows me very well. I will post photos of those (if I'm right), and the cookies I'll be making with my little buddy. I'm really excited about this Christmas, mostly because of my newfound family. I think I've gotten some great things for everyone and I can't wait to hand out my gifts. It won't be extremely eventful, but I suspect I will have a great Christmas this year.

So, what are your plans for Christmas? Anything spooky going on? Or, like me, will you be spending a nice calm Christmas with the ones you love? Christmas is less than two weeks away, so I hope everyone's gotten all their shopping done. I know I haven't! But let me know what your plans are. Maybe some of you can give me some more spooky ideas. :)

In the meantime, remember....

Have yourself a scary little Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a very good Christmas to me! I plan on doing the same thing-- calm, mellow and spending time with family. Hope you have a Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete